- Purchase booklet from Colleges or Guidance center
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet
- Visit the website http://fyjc.org.in/mumbai
- Log in using ‘login ID’ and ‘password’ given in booklet for first login
- Take printout of all required credentials
- Follow screen instructions and proceed with the online application step by step
- Confirm your application form.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data, Get the form and documents approved from school or guidance center
- Applicants other than open category or open category applicants claiming any reservation, get the form and documents approved from school or guidance center
- Add your stream wise options for colleges in the ‘Option Form’.
- Check and confirm your ‘Option Form
- After declaration of result, first merit list published
- If you are allocated a college, secure your admission in allocated college.
- You will get a betterment chance only ones in any oen of the successive rounds and remain in online admission process.
- If you are not allocated a college in the first merit list, wait for Second merit list.
- If you are allocated a college but you do not secure admission, You will be out of Process.
- Second merit list published.
- If you are allocated better college in betterment round then Cancel admission from previous college and take admission in the new college.
FYJC Mumbai Online Admission Process Steps:
- The online admission process for FYJC classes is applicable to all the recognized junior colleges in MMR, and their participation in this process is compulsory.
- Students, who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board, seeking admissions to FYJC classes in any of the junior colleges in MMR, must participate in the online admission process.
- Admissions to Arts, Science, and Commerce streams shall be done online. However, following admissions shall not be done online.
a) Admissions to HSC Vocational (MCVC), Home Science,
b) Admisson to Management quota, Minority quota, & In-house quota shall be done by the respective Junior Colleges.
c) Admissions to Technical Junior Colleges shall be done by the respective Technical Junior
d) Admissions to Night Junior Colleges shall be done by the respective Night Junior Colleges.
- Online admissions shall be done as per the rules under the constitutional and special reservation policy in force.
- Seats in junior colleges are allocated as per the merit and order of preferences of the applicants; however, choice of optional subjects/optional languages / bifocal subjects in a junior college is subject to availability of seats for that optional subject/optional language / bifocal subjects in that junior college.
- Processing fee of Rs. 150/ (Rs. One Hundred and Fifty only) - including cost of this booklet
- shall be collected from the student participating in the online admission process. Any student, who fails at the std. X examination of March 2012, is entitled for a refund of Rs. 125/ - after deducting Rs.25 towards the cost of this booklet - from the Head of the concerned school.